Wednesday 3 March 2010

The Famine Diseases (2009)

It is the habit of M16 and Irish military intelligence to inflict injury as distinct from killing people. They learn this from the Central Intelligence Agency whose motto is 'injure, not kill'. the tactic of the former soldiers in these organisations is to arrange the infection of 'targets' with serious illness. The doctors are consulted but are talking to teh police when not talking to their clients.

In 1981, I found myself in Greece with a part-time soldier in the Irish army, who was studying commerce at University College Cork. He encouraged me to smear sugar and water on my arms at night to prevent mosquito bites. This was obviously the last thing any knowledgeable person would have done but he exploited my medical ignorance. I was infected with typhoid, a flu-like illness which leads to fever. This was a famine illness which killed millions before the age of antibiotics. When I returned to Queen's University, Belfast doctors refused to treat me. My immune system was already weakened by hereditary blood disorder.

This tactic was facilitated by a relative who reported my whereabouts in Germany to military intelligence - the spy in teh cab followed me from Germany where I worked to Greece.

Laboratories at the City Hospital, Belfast and the Tyrone County hospital provided false reports of blood samples to the doctors who did not wish to treat me anyway even though the symptoms were clear. In the 1980s, the Catholics who worked at the City Hospital were threatened by Loyalist gangsters.

As well as typhoid, the famine diseases are Scarlet Fever, Yellow Fever, Dropsy and Scurvy (a deficiency of Vitamin C).

The local gentry and former landlords who once brutalised and exploited the Irish have moved on to 'higher' things. They play a leading role in the security and intelligence agencies.

The former soldiers and serving soldiers who are their henchmen and largely on their own initiative having established contacts with medical students at University.

No comments:

Post a Comment